Before an individual is eligible for participation in Clean City Partnership
Program, the following information must be provided:
- A written reference confirming the participant’s residency, shelter location or transitional housing facility.
- The candidate must have a current work release form stating their ability to do the work outlined in the program i.e. street sweeping, graffiti removal and bulky item removal.
- Proof of a recent Tuberculin Skin Test or chest x-ray. TB results must be negative and be no more than 6 months old.
- A resume, job history outline or a completed job history worksheet.
- Photocopies of social security card and a current photo ID issued by the state of California.
If the candidate is enrolled in a drug treatment facility:
- A letter confirming
participation in a drug or alcohol treatment program. Candidate must have
three months sobriety and be consistently attending
drug or alcohol treatment.
- A release of information form from the drug or alcohol treatment center to Clean City Partnership Program must be included within the referral package.